Friday 15 November 2013

Your Doctor Who Story...

Hi,

I'm putting together a piece compiling lots of contributors and fans of Doctor Who explaining why the show means so much to them. Would you be willing to contribute? Just a single paragraph would be lovely but please feel free to write more if you want to. It's such an exciting time for the show and it would be great to give this little gift for the fans. Already I have been overwhelmed by the response and the vignettes that are coming in are touching, funny and great reads. If you are willing to contribute then please send your response to joe8simon@aol.com I will be posting next Saturday afternoon before the anniversary special, so if your contribution could be with me by next Friday that would be wonderful.

Thanks for listening and I hope you're up for it,

Joe




No comments: