Monday 4 May 2015

Two great gift packages to buy

I promise this will be the last post with regards to Ebay auctions for the time being (I have two weeks off now so prepare yourselves for more reviews very soon) but I have assembled to very tempting gift packages - a Sarah Jane and Dalek one - which would be ideal presents for new fans of the show or fans who are looking to try out these items. Take a look!

The Ultimate Sarah Jane package - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141656839040?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

A selection of goodies to celebrate the work of Elizabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane.


Including -

DVD The Seeds of Doom
DVD The Sarah Jane Adventures Series one
CDs Sarah Jane Smith Series Two
Book The Hand of Fear by Terrance Dicks
Signature of Elisabeth Sladen



The Ultimate Dalek package - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141656859521?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Includes - 


DVD Genesis of the Daleks
Book Prisoner of the Daleks by Trevor Baxendale
CDs Dalek Empire
Dalek money box
Dalek cuff links



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are not losing your interest in Doctor Who. It is a bit sad to see you selling your collection.

Doc Oho said...

Sell my collection? Never! Most of these are either duplicates (for example I have two lots of Genesis and two Lis Sladen autographs) and for the Big Finish stuff I have the material available from friends downloads or ripped onto memory sticks. I would never be without my Doctor Who collection. I have a wedding and a trip of a lifetime to pay for in the next 12 months and I'm not as attached to physical media (where a digital alternative is available) as I once was.

Anonymous said...

What a relief to hear that!

Ellie said...

Sorry for the off topic, but since Im not sure if you saw my posts on a below review...

some questions>
how is it some of your DW reviews*audios and books( differ so much from pagefillers.com/dwrg and this site?

are you planning to review Star Trek TOS?
thanks for your time