Sunday 10 August 2014

Sponsored fundraiser for Age Concern Eastbourne

Hi guys,

I'm organising a fundraiser in support of the elderly of my town to go along with my volunteer work that I do alongside my paid job. Age Concern Eastbourne is a fantastic charity that provides a wide array of services to the elderly from advice to befriending services, home from hospital help, social clubs, beauty treatments and all kinds of events. It is a charity I am extremely proud to be associated with and have seen first hand with my own befriending the positive effect it has on vulnerable and lonely elderly people.

I work part time for Sainsbury's and they support local charities and since the charity that I work for is Age Concern Eastbourne they have decided to support them for the next twelve months. I will organising all kinds of fun events to raise awareness and funds and our first event is taking place in the first week of September. The team in my Sainsbury's will be cycling the length of the Grand Canyon - don't misunderstand me, we're not travelling halfway across the world! We'll have exercise bikes set up in the store and be cycling the length of the Grand Canyon for all the customers to see.

If anybody has a quid to spare for a wonderful charity that does an awful lot of great work I would be so grateful for your support. Just click on the link below and follow the instructions. If my words can't convince you...here's a winning smile below

Many thanks,

Joe xxx

https://www.justgiving.com/SainsburysSeaside

Thanks for listening guys, let's let normal reviewing service continue...






No comments: