1) The Day of the Doctor - The anniversary special that somehow lived up to the hype!
2) A Town Called Mercy - Sorely underrated, this looks great and sounds wonderful
3) The Snowmen - A Moffat penned fairytale that really works and doesn't oversell the family stuff
4) Hide - Almost toppled by an over goofy Doctor, this is smart and freaky
5) The Rings of Akhaten - You might think I'm crazy but I really like it
6) The Angels Take Manhattan - A little too clunky but with a touching ending
7) The Crimson Horror - Sweetly macarcbre...with a really terrible ending
8) The Name of the Doctor - Some moments of magic but a retarded script that asks far more than it answers
9) Dinosaurs on a Spaceship - Disposable fun, nice to see 11 show some teeth
10) Asylum of the Daleks - Stylishly put together but a hideous Rory/Amy plot tacked on
11) The Bells of St John - Recycling old ideas, Moffat fatigue starts to set in
12) Cold War - Clara is a non-entity in this wet but tedious thriller. Needs humour and character
13) Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS - How can something this promising turn out so...
14) Time of the Doctor - Possibly the worst regeneration for any Doctor, attempting lots, achieving very little
15) Nightmare in Silver - 'I hate you! Put me down!' Spare me the pain...