Monday 4 January 2016

Doc Oho Reviews Instagram Account - Join Now


docohoreviews44



Hi guys,

I have just started a new Instagram account for the blog where I will be posting links to the reviews with the summaries in the comments. It will be a good way to stay up to date with the blog. I will posting teeny tiny capsule review videos, letting you guys know what is coming up and screen shots of all the latest reviews and more. 

The Instagram Account is docohoreviews44 

My regular account is docoho44

Feel free to follow me on either. 

I'm not even sure as an experiment that this will work but I'm going to give it a good crack. It sounds like a fun way to connect with a new audience and to keep my current readers up to date. 

Happy Days! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Happy Days'... That made me realise i would love it if you did a review of Children of the Stones.
Keep up the good work.
PS if it wasnt for your site I would never have gotten into the BF audios in the first place.