1) The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances - Putting Steven Moffat's name on the map
2) Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways - Whacky, dark, emotional and climactic
3) The End of the World - The story that convinced me the new series would be fantastic
4) Aliens of London/World War Three - No I'm not crazy, I love it
5) Boom Town - A unique experience, character drama over plot
6) The Unquiet Dead - A beautiful Christmas ghost story
7) Dalek - Macho and exciting but I wasn't sure about the limp conclusion
8) Rose - A duff plot but lots of excellent work around the new Doctor
9) The Long Game - Not as bad as people make out but unambitious
Not reviewed yet...
10) Father's Day - Just about everything I don't want Doctor Who to be...